A team of providers and/or facilitators are available to travel upon request. We have worked in remote villages and out of state communities, providing services that range from individual, group and family sessions to three- or four-day workshops with up to one week of follow-up services. A local host in the community is required to sponsor guest traveling services.
Participants who have experienced traveling services report some of the following:
- Increased awareness and knowledge of how trauma and intergenerational trauma impact current, interpersonal relationships.
- Learning a new language to express personal, family and community dynamics
- An increased ability to help others
- Becoming part of a strengthened community network
- Exposure to new therapeutic tools and techniques
- Diminished feelings of isolation
- Feeling more connected to themselves and to their family, community and support network